Facilitators: Eric Hessel, Hendricks County Community Foundation & Susan Rozzi, Rozzi & Associates
Eric Hessel Bio
Susan Rozzi Bio
Participants will learn skills for having successful community conversations. This workshop will focus on Hendricks County as a welcoming and inclusive community.
Now more than ever we need to bring our community together for discussion and collaboration. How do we do it when conversations seem so polarized? How do we create a community conversation that brings people together rather than tearing them apart? Join Eric Hessel, Hendricks County Community Foundation, and Susan Rozzi, Rozzi and Associates, as they facilitate Leadership Hendricks County’s community conversation on:
A welcoming and inclusive community is about creating a community with a positive reputation, where diversity adds to the social and economic vibrancy of the community and the quality of life is enjoyed by all residents. As our community continues to grow and change, how can we ensure that Hendricks County remains a welcoming and inclusive community?
- Examine why engaging your community in conversations is more important than ever
- Participate in a community conversation methodology which:
- Identifies a complex community topic (see above)
- Identifies common threads
- Identifies questions still unanswered
- Determines possible next steps
- Gain an understanding of the next steps to engage our community in conversations
Attend one, all five workshops, or a combination.
$99 per person per workshop. Discounts rate for LHC & Chamber members: $75
Leadership Development Series Partners: LHC Distinguished Partners: