26th Annual Leadership Hendricks County Golf Outing
SAVE THE DATE: 26th Annual LHC Golf Outing, June 23, 2022 Deer Creek Golf Club, Clayton, Ind.
Mark your calendars for a day of fun on the links with fellow LHC alumni and friends on June 23 at Deer Creek Golf Club in Clayton, Indiana. Enjoy a day of scramble-format golf, lunch, and county-wide camaraderie. Philanthropic support generated by this event supports LHC’s mission of investing in leaders and strengthening our community.
2022 Golf Outing Registration
2022 Golf Sponsor Options
Lunch & Registration at 11:00 a.m.; Shotgun start at 12:00 p.m.
Team foursome registration: $400
Individual player: $100
Entry fee includes:
- Cart & green fees
- Driving range
- Refreshments, lunch, and dinner
Team foursome player pack: $100
Individual player pack: $25
The player pack includes a Mother-May-I hole, two (2) mulligans per player, one (1) raffle ticket per player, and one (1) yardstick (must be pre-purchased). Player packs will be $40 per person at the event.
Don’t want to golf? Join us for dinner at 5 PM for $25/person.
Golf Outing Sponsor Levels
- $2,500: Presenting Sponsor, includes recognition promotional package, 1 team registration and player packs.
- $1,500: Front sponsors, includes signage & pin flag sponsorship, 1 team registration, and player packs.
- $1,500: Back nine sponsors, includes signage & pin flag sponsorship, 1 team registration, and player packs.
- $1,200: Dinner sponsor, includes signage & hole sponsorship, 1 team registration, and player packs.
- $1,000: Practice green sponsor, includes signage, 1 team registration, and player packs.
- $500: Beverage cart with signage recognition.
- $500: Exclusive tee box sponsor, includes tee signage and exhibit table or booth.
- $300: Pin flag sponsor, includes signage recognition.
- $200: Snack sponsor, includes logo recognition on snacks in swag bags and program recognition.
- $100: Hole sponsor, includes on-course signage.
Place your order through the link below, and a percent will be donated to Leadership Hendricks County.